Do you know your Style Personality?
Are you Dramatic, Creative, Natural, Romantic or Classic?
We are all different, different shapes, sizes, and personalities. We all have different lifestyles and budgets and ideas about what style means.
Style isn’t wearing clothes that are “not you” or being a slave to the latest trends. Style is about finding great clothes that work for you and your lifestyle.
‘Fashions come and go but style is timeless’.
My aim as a Style Coach™ is to create a personal, effortless style that suits individual clients, their budget and lifestyle. I refer to this as your authentic style.
There are endless opportunities for self-expression within the world of fashion and knowing your style personality is key to honing your authentic style. Have you ever spotted an item of clothing on someone else, absolutely loved it and rushed out to buy it for yourself? Only to find it doesn’t suit you or you just “don’t feel right” wearing it? Many women want their style to make statement about who they are as a person as opposed to making a fashion statement, with so many different trends and choices each season knowing what to buy can become overwhelming. This is wear knowing your Style Personality, along with your body shape and colour pallet can really help.
Most women fall in to one of five “Style Personalities” that’s not to say that this is unable to change throughout different periods of your life. It’s very common to find yourself in-between different personalities depending on your mood or perhaps between work and downtime. Once you understand which one of the five personalities you are, you will find shopping and getting dressed a stress free and enjoyable task everyday day.
So how do you identify which Style Personality you are? There are five different personalities all with different traits.
To begin to identify your Style Personality take a look at the following images and personality attributes. Which one are you drawn to the most?
· You like to have fun with your wardrobe choices
· You love eye-catching, statement accessories
· You like to wear strong, contrasting colours
· Your style is unique, eclectic and unpredictable
· You love billowy lines and unusual silhouettes
· You like bold colours and animal prints
· You prefer bold, striking accessories
· You’d always rather be over-dressed than under-dressed
· You love Hollywood glamour
· You love to have a ‘red carpet’ occasion to get dressed up for
· Feeling comfortable is your top priority
· To you, style should always be fuss-free
· You like a simple, uncluttered look
· You don’t like being over-dressed, or too ‘made-up’
· You like eye-catching detail but in moderation
· You love pretty colours such as pinks and pastels
· You like details such as ruffles, frills, flounces and appliqués
· You like to express your femininity
· Your makeup is often subtle, with emphasis on the eyes
· You like softer lines with bust or waist definition; no harsh or masculine lines
· You don’t follow fashion, but prefer a timeless look
· You would prefer to buy quality over quantity
· Your style is smart, understated and doesn’t attract too much attention
· You prefer soft folds and straight lines
· You like tailored styles - nothing too baggy or loose
Identifying which style personality you are is one of a number of steps that I go through with my clients, along with pinpointing your body shape and colours. These three steps are the starting blocks to creating your effortless, authentic style.
If you would like to learn more about your Style Personality or any of my other style services I would love to here from you. www.styledbysara.co.uk
© Images www.pinterest.com